Bandon River Row take 2! We are looking at rescheduling this row for Sunday 6th November weather permitting. Currently long term forecast is promising. High tide in Kinsale is circa 10am so leaving from Shandon at 8.45am to be on water at Kilmacsimon Quay at 10.00am. We will need to drop cars to Kinsale to facilitate trailer recovery post row. Should be in Kinsale by about 12.30 pm. Register your interest here. Will also post on club website.
Jim Malone's UPDATE: Weather for Sunday looks just about ok but we will make final call tomorrow. It will be challenging and cold so wrap up well particularly if you are in a Naomhog where there will be regular crew changes. Boat loading after rowing Saturday.Crews for Sunday are as follows: