* CANCELLED* Kilmacsimon Row - Sunday October 23rd *CANCELLED*
This post was updated on .
Regrettably the forecast for Sunday has deteriorated with the combination of wind speed (F6 gusting 7) and direction (easterly) meaning we have to cancel Sundays row. We are making the call now so people can change plans and perhaps row on Saturday instead if they wish.
Thanks for your understanding
On 14 Oct 2016 15:30:04, clairol [via Naomhoga Chorcai Forum] wrote:
Seeing as we cancelled this row earlier in the year due to bad weather we have decided to reschedule it. This is a lovely row on the Bandon River and the fact that you are rowing with the tide and river flow means that it is not too strenuous in the right conditions.
The plan will be to depart Shandon BC at 10am in order to be on the water for High Tide @ 11.34am. Boats will arrive to Kinsale by lunchtime.
Please indicate your interest below.
If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below: