CLUB MEITHEAL - Thursday 24th Aug From 6.00pm

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

CLUB MEITHEAL - Thursday 24th Aug From 6.00pm

rosemagner@gmail.com
It might be a good idea to try to catch up on some running repairs, do a site clean up and get a coat of tar on all of the boats before the winter. The forecast for this Thursday looks dry but I will keep an eye on it during the week and postpone if necessary. I will be there from 6pm but feel free to come after that if it suits. It usually takes up to an hour and a half. Wear old clothes and bring along any tools you think might be needed. If anyone has a strimmers they might bring that along if they don't mind.
Thanks everyone!
Rose
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: CLUB MEITHEAL - Thursday 24th Aug From 6.00pm

jackokeeffe
Hi

I am sorry to have to miss the Meitheal today.

Rogaire No4 oar has been repaired and will be available for the youth camp

JackĀ 

On 18 August 2017 at 15:47, [hidden email] [via Naomhoga Chorcai Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
It might be a good idea to try to catch up on some running repairs, do a site clean up and get a coat of tar on all of the boats before the winter. The forecast for this Thursday looks dry but I will keep an eye on it during the week and postpone if necessary. I will be there from 6pm but feel free to come after that if it suits. It usually takes up to an hour and a half. Wear old clothes and bring along any tools you think might be needed. If anyone has a strimmers they might bring that along if they don't mind.
Thanks everyone!
Rose

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://naomhoga-chorcai-forum.86717.x6.nabble.com/CLUB-MEITHEAL-Thursday-24th-Aug-From-6-00pm-tp166.html
To start a new topic under Naomhoga Chorcai Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Naomhoga Chorcai Forum, click here.
NAML

--
Jack O'Keeffe
MobĀ +353 87 2663588