Castle to Crane Race Glasgow 23rd September 2017

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Castle to Crane Race Glasgow 23rd September 2017

jimmythegreek
Good evening Naomhóga Chorcaí. With the completion of O2C it's time to turn our thoughts to more rowing adventures. Paul Gallagher Clare Hayden and I have been tasked with organising the clubs first trip to The Castle to Crane race in Glasgow, a 13 mile sprint along the Clyde, which this year takes place on the 23rd September. This is just an initial call out to gauge interest in the event. We'll be getting together over the coming days to iron out the details so more to follow.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Castle to Crane Race Glasgow 23rd September 2017

MCleary
Hi guys!
Yup - Definitely interested
Reply | Threaded
|

Stefan Wulff
In reply to this post by jimmythegreek
hi Jim, I am very interested in this. Will we bring our GRR trophy so that we are guaranteed one? Would it be ethical?
S
Reply | Threaded
|

jimmythegreek
I always thought ethics to be over rated Stef😎 have you on the list a very long list. Need to talk to Rose re the fairest way to allocat rowing seats

On 17 Jun 2017 12:37 PM, "Stefan Wulff [via Naomhoga Chorcai Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
hi Jim, I am very interested in this. Will we bring our GRR trophy so that we are guaranteed one? Would it be ethical?
S

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://naomhoga-chorcai-forum.86717.x6.nabble.com/Castle-to-Crane-Race-Glasgow-23rd-September-2017-tp143p145.html
To unsubscribe from Castle to Crane Race Glasgow 23rd September 2017, click here.
NAML