Killarney NC Weekend

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Killarney NC Weekend

jackokeeffe
We had a really fun weekend last year in Killarney - despite the weather.  We now plan to go there over the August weekend and take in the delights of the lakes in a summer period. We plan to leave after the public row, on Saturday, and on Sunday and Monday tour the lakes and islands by currach.
We have organised accommodation by way of the muckross Centre - a C of I Church converted to a hostel.  The cost pp for the weekend for the bed and a towing contribution will be 50 Euro approximately. see
http://www.112thknocklyon.com/resources/MuckCentre.pdf for information about the hostel.  We need to confirm numbers so please email me at jack.okeeffe@gmail.com if you hope to participate.  Limited places available.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Killarney NC Weekend

Susanne
I am interested please, Susanne.
Reply | Threaded
|

Ivan the Terrible
I am interested as well. I can tow trailer , or in case of kayaking I can provide 1 single and 1 double sit on top kayak for other members. Ivan
Reply | Threaded
|

Pamela
In reply to this post by jackokeeffe
Hello Jack!! My name is Pamela, I will go this afternoon to set up my membership as I did the public rowing and I loved it!! So I will be a new member soon...just wondering if you think that I could be able for the trip this weekend...I would love to go!!!

Regards