This is a sub forum for morning rowers. Decisions on whether or not to cancel rows due to weather forecast will be posted here! If you are or intend to be a regular morning rower, please keep an eye on this forum. You can also subscribe to get updates sent to your email account.
It looks marginal for a row between Ml Collins bridge and bouy R18 at Blackrock. Tonight there was strong flow even at R20 and stronger west wind in the morning. Some sliders out with white or no lights (upcoming regatta).
I am working on some sort of flu, unlikely to go out tomorrow.
On Mon, 24 Feb 2020, 22:55 DMacA [via Naomhoga Chorcai Forum], <[hidden email]> wrote:
What is it like tomorrow... is it a yellow wind warning? Are we rowing?
If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
YR is currently forecasting a moderate W/SW breeze for the city in the morning (12 knots). The Windguru forecast for the lower harbour is much worse. My view is lets go and see how it is in the morning!