classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Thames Cruise and Great River Race

Oleary.Ed
Hi All, 

We have had a few changes to our line-up since I attached the last document. 
I am attaching an updated version.  
We now have 10 for the cruise and 12 for the race - two crews.  
Now is the time for your contributions.  As mentioned the Adult Entry Fee is £66.50 which equates roughly to €75.  To cover the ferry, deisel, subsistence for driver and helper on the road, tolls and parking for the trailer I am asking those doing the cruise to contribute €50 and those doing the race only to contribute €45 (the difference being parking for the trailer while the cruise takes place.  
There is some 'slack' built in to these figures and depending on the cost of teeshirts they may be covered or I may have to call again.  
Please arrange to put me in funds.  Please use Paypal - my email [hidden email] should be all you need to facilitate that - if you don't have a Paypal account email me and I will reply with Bank Account details. But whatever you do please make sure your name is noted on the payment. To recap. Cruise and Race - €125. Race only - €120.  Cruise only - €50.  
Please also let me have your date of birth for registration.  
Please remember you must arrange your own accommodation and travel including getting to the start on the day of the race. Not sure if there are bus tickets left.  
Any questions message me. 
Ed

Participants R3.docx (23K) Download Attachment